Sunday, February 19, 2017

5 YEARS

WOW! 5 years....I last posted 5 years ago. And SO much has changed that I honestly don't think a blogpost would be enough to cover it all.  I have grown so much in 5 years. I came across this blog by accident via Facebook and when I read the posts I wanted to cry. To see how much I was feeling back then. I was heartbroken and a lost soul trying to see where I fit in this world and within my friendships, relationships and every day life. So now to see where I am now is mind blowing.

For starters what I can say is that I found true love. I read my post that I literally almost broke down crying to which was titled "TRUE (fake) LOVE. I felt like I took a time machine and was back in 2010. Dealing with one of the hardest things I had to deal with. Moving on from someone I didn't want to. When they say you can die from a broken heart I really was dying. Until my husband came and put my pieces back together. Slowly but surely.

But I won't get into too much deal with that, when the right time comes I'll talk more in depth about all of this. I am so happy to have found my blog again. I would love to start back on a maybe not daily but weekly maybe even posting twice a week on a lot of different topics. Nothing will be too personal on here.

With that being said, I am happy to be back...darlingbaby has encountered so many things these last 7 years that I cannot wait to write about 😊😀✨

No comments:

Post a Comment