Saturday, December 16, 2017

Late Night THOUGHTS.

Just had the feeling of writing down my thoughts and expressing myself through words. The NEW YEAR is soon approaching and that’s wild to me. I feel like 2017 just went ahead and came and went. This year was a roller coaster for me. So many changes physically, mentally and emotionally. I lost some and gained some but I always reminded myself that this too shall pass. I am learning to become less dependent on others for emotional stability. I CANNOT put my happiness in other people’s hands or even validation as well. I am such a fragile soul sometimes because I just want to give so much love and support to others but NEVER get the same in return.i have came to accept it. That I just cannot survive in this cruel ass world. My soul is too pure and full of life and love that I don’t belong honestly. Everyone else is just full of negativity, disrespect, disloyal, FAKE, bullshit. I want no parts. I swear I don’t...................... to be continued

No comments:

Post a Comment